#Chapter94


Now 1.26 a.m and i cannot sleep, so I decided to write this one for my blog. this things were playing around in my mind almost every day. What actual happened after they knew my results and ruined my mood for the whole week 😞. maybe, i felt so bad because i couldn't prove them i was freaking serious in my study. maybe, because i was not updating every single test that i had before final and they only knew my final result. damn it. so they didn't know that the thermodynamics it's quite hard. at first i didn't want to tell them and i told my brother first. then i called my friends, they said untill when i wanted to keep it from my parents, slow talked with them. after i told my brother, he was convincing me to tell my parents. the next day, i told my mum and my dad there too. I thought she would accept it and give some supports but nah. she really get mad on me, obviously from her words I already know it. 💔💔💔 I'm the worst daughter in the world. I was crying so bad, but she didn't care and keep on blame on me, maybe she knew me very well. sounds like i never care about that and enjoy all the time. Fyi, I never update them every time I study, it's not important right ? or maybe yes for them 🤷 so it would prove that I'm serious ! shit 💆. then my dad talked about that and just two of us in the car. sepatah dia tanya sepatah lah aku jawab 😐. mum said everything that i really don't want hear about it. "tanggungjawab anak tak ada benda lain belajar sahaja lah, apa lagi nak fikir". it proved she never like if i go hangout with my friends. haih it's hard for me. i thought she was fine with that but i was wrong. damn it 😔 obviously i couldn't sit and stay then continuously study. NO!!!!! banyak lagu benda lain boleh denda aku selain tak bagi aku keluar semua. Hello ?! I'm 19 and need some space, please 🙏🙏🙏 i wished i never repeat all the stupid things that i have done before. 🤚

Comments

Popular Posts