#Chapter78




Image result for tumblr



sitting on the comfort bed and doing nothing. scrolling the timelines and got jealous for something and end up nothing. aiyoo apa nak jadi haha. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š5 weeks break and nothing will very bored. but god always with you people.✌✌✌ I think I can continue my freaking fiction and send to the publisher soon but the idea doesn't exist easily. how can I get the idea. haha serious menyesal tak bawak balik those favourite novels. but chill lek i'm gonna playing game so hard bila stay ngan abang nanti. haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ps4 and other things are waiting for me. betul lah orang cakap life kat u memang simple tapi kalau kau tak reti manage jadi horrible . am I right ? one and only situation yang aku tak suka, bila parents ajak gi masjid . aiyoo super horrible question I can't say no I can't say yes. HELP ME !πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜…πŸ˜… confused all the time. rasa derhaka teruk tapi hati tak nak macam mana ? so end up jump into my mission, nak hidup happy buat orang happy , so pergi lah jugak walaupun nampak jahil teruk main phone je all the time dalam  masjid. πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†the picture didn't mean anything. macam tak kene je dengan entry ni. hahaha but it's okay .

Comments

Popular Posts