#Chapter65



Image result for vacation tumblr

Hello , alhamdulillah i'm done my high school. yeay ! so LET'S GET MARRIED ! ha ha crazy ! tomorrow i'll go to Kuala Lumpur for a short vacation maybe. hope everything good. I'm not done packing yet. after long time i didn't time the long entry for my blog. too busy with the examination. actually almost 2 week i'm done my SPM. alhamdulillah everything was very good. in shaa allah result will be good too. doing nothing at home just spent the precious time by watching all the dramas and movies. and i'm looking for a part time job. yeay all about money for a vacation with my buddies. ha ha.  got too many road trips i planned before the MERDEKA! hooray maybe i'm continue my novel. almost done. yeay. bye goodnight sweet dream !

Comments

Popular Posts