#chapter49




i'm back here. hahaha today entry . apa eh ? tak tahu but i'm a little bit happy hahahaha. thanks to my one and only sebab beri nasihat yang sangat bernas. hahaha she always beside me . hehehe i selalu pinjam telinga dia dengar masalah hahahha. i don't know why but i'm feeling she really understand who am I. hahahaha this coming friday we get a short break because of labour day. YOLO. rasa macam nak lepak rumah member tapi bukan selalu balik rumah. cannot cannot. aku tak didik sampai macam itu sekali. sebab kat rumah tak ada kemuadahan sebab tu best lagi duduk luar. hahaha right now tengah focus untuk mid term. parents semua mcam dah all out untuk kami. jadi kami nak all out untuk parents. hehehehe. i don't care anything i will do for my parents. hahahaha there's nothing in my life if they are not here. even i'm not stay at home for 24/7 haha but still they visit every weekends. that's it for today. meet at the next entry. thank you xoxo. 

Comments

Popular Posts