I am Trouble




Assalamualaikum.. hye guys... how are you? each time in a new post I will ask the question. you must be bored huh. hahahah knew it already. but not what is. I actually want to know that now I'm in a state of trouble. should you ever wondered why the right. why I was in trouble?. okay actually I who seek tribulation. and I tried to escape from the tribulation. and began the moment I have no good with them. I do not say hello to them because I think I'm at fault. they also have been wondering why I did not speak with them. and yesterday Azreen ask me why did you change? whereas we are an open mind and lazy to take the story to the problem you see here. but Tasha can not accept with what you do around them. as if you're looking for trouble. and Azreen say why do you tweet like that. I'm a little bit angry with you due to your tweets like that. okay I want you like before that bind them all. I do not want you to change due to this case. Our people do not want to take the story too and hope you can finish as soon as possible. I want we're good with people as before. That's all.. okay bye! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts