WHY?



*sorry title arinih jauh sikit dari picture*

Assalamualaikum...hye today i'm gonna like to post about "WHY?"why I like to say that to myself. because I easy to say why i don't have a boyfriend. LOL! :D and I also easy to say "HE's so handsome!" LOL ..it was a prblem in my life. and i try not to say the word!beside that, a few my friends said that I had a boyfriend before this ! LOL sorry i don't have... hahahah why my friends said that i have a boyfriend before this.. that was first thing  and second thing i feel jealous when my friends stalk him.. ergghhhh!! -,-" I don't why? I want to feel. jealous. actually no reason for me to feel jealous! LOL! because that boy and I don't have any relay! hmmmm... =_=" why??? from yesterday untill now i'm still asking myself why i cry because of him.. 

Comments

Popular Posts