#Chapter95

Come back ! last time, i was blogging on August, the worst month ever for me! Tak cukup kena lecture kat rumah sambung time kuliah pun aku kena juga! Masih trauma, lagi bila hari Khamis sebab aku kena lecture time kuliah tuh hari Khamis. Hahahaha.

“Bucket List Before Grad”✅

Currently i’m studying engineering in UiTM, which is so great with complete facilities. So yeah back to my topic, a lot of things that i wanted to do before i end my study. First, i wanted to travel all around the Malaysia. Basically, i have been all over the peninsular when i was a kid, but my bucket list i wanted to go all over Malaysia with my friends. Then, i wanted to visit Sabah and Sarawak. I really wanna be there because there have a lot of natural habitats and beautiful islands. I wanted to start my travel bucket with explore my beautiful and unique country. We should be proud with our country ! there’s no tick for my travelling list yet, will be soon.   

Other than travelling, i really wanna buy a special edition of vans since 2013. That was my first time i bought a pair of vans. I started explore every single things of Vans product. After that, i decided to collect my money and ready for coming soon special edition vans collection. Alhamdulillah this year i bought the Van Gogh edition. One tick for my bucket list before grad. Basically, “kalau nak beli special edition vans ni tak keluar banyak modal pun cuma kena rajin beratur dan mencari sebab quantiti tak banyak tetapi harga tak melambung macam special edition adidas dan lain-lain”

Moving on, not only vans i wanted to buy but a few things are waiting ! hahahahaha. 😁😁😁😁😁😁. Second, i bought a Sony 4K camera. At first, my brother and i planned to buy a Go Pro. So, we kept on survey and asked the professionals about the camera. Then, one day we went to our favourite camera’s shop in Johor Bahru. We looked up for the Go Pro and suddenly the owner of the shop recommend us the Sony 4K which the function almost same with the go pro and in the same day had the big promotions we got more than 50 % with a lot of accesories. The most funny things, “mati-mati aku ingatkan Go Pro tu sub company Sony, rupanya tidak , Go Pro one of popular product made in China” 😅😅😅😅😅. Second ticks for my bucket list !

Banyak sahaja lagi bucket list yang aku nak buat before aku grad setakat ni baru ada tiga ticks. Benda aku focus sekarang ini nak dean list untuk semester 3,4,5 dan 6. Before masuk diploma dah lama simpan nak dean list dari first sem tetapi rezeki belum menyebelahi aku. Walaupun, aku pernah give up sebenarnya, tetapi aku masih percaya kalau kita usaha mesti kita boleh dapat. Kan? So yeah thank you baca and wish me luck !


Image result for dream come true quotes tumblr
"never stop or give up to make my dreams come true"

Comments

Popular Posts