#Chapter93


Image result for london tumblr



i'm back againha ha ha long time no blogging
alhamdulillah first year went well even had to go through many hectic weeks 
but survived !!

I'll never stop dreaming to study abroad Seriously that was one of my bucket list since was in primary school and few reasons So no matter what I'll go for itSound like very tough right but have go for it one of my lifegoalsWho else could make it come true except myself and my efforts of course asked one of my batchmatehow could continue my study because never took the foundation programme so onthen she gave me a lot of idea where could get all the information Thank god .
  
Last month I met my childhood friend before he went to NZ and I felt like “I have to go for it no matter what.” and “if he can do it, why not me?!” ha ha ha ha sounds like I jealous but actually I was very happy for him ! I turned that to spirit booster! So, on the way home I searched some scholarships. Sounds like macam gopoh kan terus cari macam boleh dapat je kan. Hahahaha. I wanted to know the qualifications , that’s it. I read all the requirements and okay I would go for it. Efforts never betray. In shaa allah, Amin.

Beside that, it was my main why I went to boarding school right after UPSR but it was a huge mistakes I ever made because I was thinking “sekolah pandai automatik budak pandai” hahahaha,end up it never work it. Oh my god why I’m so dumb with that! So banyak lah benda yang aku buat jauh dari main thing aku pergi masuk boarding school tapi tak apa pengalaman mengajar aku jadi manusia sekarang. Then, after aku dah start belajar science subject macam What the fish!, susah doh macam mana nak survive dapat straight A’s for scholarships. Kalau aku study gila lepastu tak dapat confirm koyak and aku tak boleh ENJOY my teenage life, rugi dan sangat rugi. So perkataan ENJOY telah menutup rapat impian aku nak dapat scholarships. One more thing, kita sahaja tahu tahap otak kita mampu sampai mana, belajar banyak-banyak lepastu benak pun tak guna juga, satu apa pun aku tak hadam lagi bahaya. Jadi manusia tak boleh tamak nanti rugi. Aku pun belajar takat mamapun dan pilih enjoy dari study. Lepastu ada juga tengok-tengok requirements JPA and tak ada programe pergi UK so lagi aku malas nak efforts sebab aku memang nak fly UK je tak nak negara lain.  


Bila dah nak masuk 20 ni fikir balik tak akan aku nak buat mimpi hanya sekadar hangat-hangat tahi ayam sahaja, kalau aku usaha sekarang tak mustahil untuk aku dapat. Betul tak ? jadi aku terus pergi cari semua yang agak berkait rapat dengan course aku study sekarang. Btw , aku student Chemical engineering. Aku jumpa a few scholarships untuk degree. All the requirements quite tough but in shaa allah I would fulfills all the requirements. Pray for me! Wish me luck , xoxo. 

Comments

Popular Posts