#chapter39




hai. asssalamualaikum . lama dah tak menaip itu ini sejak kebelakangan ni busy haha. actually tak ada laptop depan mata ni tu yang tak ada taip itu ini. now tengah kumpul duit for everything and anything. now currently admire fangirling everything that obsessing something. hahaha fall in love with phillipines guy. oh my god. cannot describe with any words. too much perfect. hahaha i can't believe it if one day he is become my husband. lol miracle hahahahahahahahha. okay that's it. okay i got my exam papers not all but a few. haha. I'm so sad with all those marks. but i'm motivating myself right now, that i never put a lot of effort to pass with flying colours. compare to my midterm i think midterm more better than second test. not too much worst cause i had scored a few subjects nope only one subject. thank you so much with all your sickening i got a good grades. so we should take the positive sites with all their comments. okay bye good night :D

Comments

Popular Posts