#Chapter64

as in 64th chapter i want to share this fan fic. i hope you like it !


Image result for calum hood tumblr 2014 gif




School’s bell ringing. All students were packing their stuffs inside the fashionable and brandy school’s bag. I did a list what i am going to do during the summer. Everyone would plan to spend their time with their sweetheart. Sorry i didn’t have any sweetheart dude, except my sibs and lovely family. I walked home with my besties Ruby and Eddie. They were very cool and spotting every single time. Everyday we walk to school. Ruby such kind girl. She had boyfriend and i was so proud of her because she was very loyal even many boys were crush on her. Eddie support me every time i do something new. They were always beside me either i’m happy or down. I planned to bake with my sister. She open a bakery shop in town, so i volunteered to help her along the school’s break. There’s no homework dude. I was the most happy! When  i reached home. The super suprise my parents were having a lunch at home. My face was obviously showed the weird sign. “Hello, my lovely daughter is back home,” i smiled and sit nest my younger brother. My dad was giving sign for something important. “Dad do you have something important ?,” he ate very crunchy french beans and made a cheeky face. I was like, ‘ why dude?,’ i took a plate for lunch. Mum cooked all my favourite foods. Wow super mysterious. What happened to all my family members. Suddenly my sister brought out a piece of paper. I read all the contents. ‘Urgent maid we need,’ i was like ‘ what the hell is it,’ they wanted me to be a maid. I knew i can get a lot of money but why maid dude? LOL i washed the dish and went upstairs. They were acting like nothing. I was lying on the fluffy bed and looking up the plain ceiling and thinking for something. If i did not take the job i would get any pocket money during the holiday. I wanted to buy a new keyboard since my brother had broke it. I was very disappointed. So i decided to make some money. My sister was rejecting me for her bakery. I went downstairs for some snacks, i saw there was new n next my  door.

7.00 o’clock in that morning, i pushed the button and pulled my cool comforter. I slept again. After few minutes, i heard someone knock my door. Too much irritating, so i walked and opened the door. Mum was standing in front the door. “What?,” “come on wake up and start your job,” “what?, maid ,” “it’s much better than nanny,” “Mum,” “what, am i right?,” i took my towel and cleaned myself. After that, i went downstairs. Nobody at home. I took my breakfast. A short notes on the fridge. “Enjoy your work ! xoxo mum,” wow she so cute as hell ! i took my sweaters and went the house which was located a stone threw away from my house. Postman had start early the morning. Wide smile and happy face every single morning made my day light up all day long. I reached in front the house. Double checked on my phone the address. The house empty. Pushed the door bell. Waiting for a few minutes and was feeling gave up because no one opened the door. I wanted to walk back home. Suddenly one young man opened the door and he said sorry. It’s okay actually, i did the same thing actually. LOL. He introduced himself politely, one word came into my mind, he is must be kind person. Haha first impression of course. He told every single thing that i could do and i couldn’t do. Got a lot of rules actually but whatever.  So funny i had to clean up everything especially in the living room. I wonder who are they ? . i didn’t ask Mr William. I was only they were 4 young men. From 8.00 a.m i had start my job and done on 3.00 p.m. so much tired even though everything was very typical job.

Comments

Popular Posts